Sleek, chin-length layers teamed with a sweeping fringe- Dream is a classy take on the timeless bob cut and is suitable for everyday wear.
The Monofilament top is hand-knotted onto a flesh colored top to create lots of movement and to create the illusion that the hair is growing right out of your scalp, whilst the Comfort Cap Base features lots of lightweight stretch wefts to ensure a cool, comfortable fit.
Fibre: High Quality Synthetic that looks and feels completely natural. DO NOT HEAT STYLE.
• Cap Type: Monofilament Top with Comfort Cap Base
• Cap Size: Average
• Length from Crown: 8"
• Length from Nape: 2"
• Length from Side of Head 7"
Made from the highest quality synthetic fibre that is designed to look and feel just like real hair. To ensure the wig stays looking its best we suggest you care for it in the following way:
Wigs do not need to be washed as frequently as your own hair. We suggest you wash them every 10th wear or so, depending on how you have been wearing them.
• Gently remove tangles from the wig with fingers or a tangle teezer. Do not brush.
• To wash use a special mild shampoo & cool water, soak 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Do not rub.
• To soften and smooth the fibre use a conditioning soak
• Dab gently with towel to remove excess water. Do not brush or comb while wet as this will stretch the fibre.
• To dry hang or use a frame. Do not use a head block to dry the wig as this will stretch the cap.
• Do not use heat- either blow dryer or hair tongs to style.
• Please keep the wig away from sources of heat (such as when you open the oven door) as this may cause the fibres to melt.
How to style the wig:
The style of the wig has a 'memory' that will return to it once the wig is dried eliminating the need for heat styling. Hairspray may be used to fix the style or if a glossy finish is wanted use a fibre oil. Please use specialist products that are soluble in cool water.
Ask a question about: Dream Wig - Average