Whenever I get a new product through the post I have to try it out there and then, and, naturally, that means I’m regularly creating new looks. From new hairspray that I want to try out to new eyeshadow pallets that need to be experimented with, I love playing around with my beauty products. But there’s nothing worse than when you’re looking gorgeous but there’s a chance no one’s going to see it, which is why I am so grateful the selfie was invented. We’ve all been perfecting our selfie look for years now and I’ve seen so many girls on my Twitter feed that could easily rival the Kardashians. So, we’ve decided to launch a competition that is about you shouting your pout.
Absolutely everyone can join in, from the poised pout perfectors to your Nan who’s only just learnt what a selfie is. We want to see a photo of your most striking pout. You don’t need to be a beauty addict or a professional model as this is all about having fun and showing off your best Zoolander pose. All you need is a camera and some time to work on your signature look.
If you need inspiration all you have to do is go on Instagram and spend some time stalking latest supermodels to get an idea of what we’re talking about. If you want to have fun with your makeup and hair that would look amazing but you don’t have to. You can grab some of your best girlfriends for a group selfie or you can take one of someone else that you think rocks a pout.
Don’t worry if you’re not a professional selfie-taker either. This is your chance to shine whether you’re all dolled up or not. We wanted to make this competition as easy as possible to celebrate all of our amazing Twitter followers.
If you are interested in winning a special prize just for showing off your pout, be sure to read through the contest entry rules and see what prizes you can take advantage of. We are giving our fab customers the opportunity to make the most out of their natural beauty by showing off their best pouts.
To be in with a chance of winning a collection of Hairtrade goodies worth over £120, all you have to do to is tweet us @Hairtrade with a pic of your best pout and include the hashtag #ShoutYourPout. Competition launched Monday 14th March. Winner to be announced in May
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants to the competition are bound by these terms and conditions.
- No purchase necessary.
- This competition is free to enter and open to UK residents over the age of 18, except employees and families of Hairtrade, or anyone professionally associated with this competition.
- The competition is operated by Hairtrade (IK House, Queensway North, TVTE, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear NE11 0NY, UK). Registered in England, Company No. 5990184. The registered office of
Hairtrade. is at (IK House, Queensway North, TVTE, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear NE11 0NY, UK)
- The prize is £120 worth of Hairtrade products
- All prize values correct at the time of going to press.
- All entries should be submitted via Twitter using the hashtag #ShoutYourPout.
- All images that are submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Images containing material of a potentially objectionable nature may be disqualified. Hairtrade’s decision is final.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Hairtrade to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Entries into the competition are limited to one per person and any duplicate entries will be removed.
- The winning entry will be the one that is judged to be best photo.
- No cash equivalent can be offered.
- Hairtrade makes no guarantees that the site and competitions software are completely error free.
Further to our full terms and conditions we accept no liability if any part of the site or competition results in a missing entry due to a technical fault.
- The competition begins on the 2016-03-14
- The winners will be notified by direct message by Friday 6th June 2016. If we do not hear from you by email within seven working days of sending out the Notification Email your prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected and contacted until the prize has been issued.
- Hairtrade reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the competition, the decision of Hairtrade is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. Hairtrade reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- We will strive to have prize delivered within 7 working days of the release date. We accept no liability for delays due to postal/courier services or delays from the manufacturer/supplier.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party outside of Hairtrade without the individual’s prior consent.
- Winners names will be displayed on Hairtrade’s Twitter page, once they have been notified.